Login to Complete An Entry or to Access Judging Panel
- Online entry forms must be submitted no later than Friday, March 3, 2017.
- NAFCU's 2017 Annual Awards Competition is open to all natural person credit unions belonging to the National Association of Federally-Insured Credit Unions. Award recipients must be NAFCU members at the time of entry and at the time of recognition during NAFCU's 50th Annual Conference and Solutions Expo, June 13-16, 2017, in Honolulu, Hawaii.
- Members of the NAFCU Awards Committee, NAFCU's Board of Directors, and the credit unions they represent are not eligible for the competition.
- A seven-year “statute of limitations” on all categories of NAFCU's Annual Awards applies.
- Your credit union may submit one (1) entry for each of the four Annual Awards.
- Additional materials supporting the Annual Awards entries will not be accepted.
- Each award category is divided into two asset levels to ensure participation and fair competition. Those asset levels are: (A) Credit unions with assets of $250M or less and (B) Credit unions with assets of more than $250M.
- Each entry must conform to these guidelines for entry and to the requirements stated in the individual award criteria descriptions. The Awards Committee retains the right to disqualify a nominee in any category if the nomination does not meet the given criteria. The Committee also reserves the right to consider the entry in another category if it more closely relates to that category.
- Only complete entries will be considered. For your entry to be complete, the online entry form must include your narrative description of 2016 accomplishments.